Tell Your Story
Resume |LinkedIn|Cover Letter
You need to communicate your value to employers or your audience with well-written materials to showcase your skills, strengths, and expertise and position yourself the go-to candidate. Your Resume, LinkedIn, Cover Letter all working together to tell your story.
A comprehensive approach that includes the development and creation of a high-impact resume and LinkedIn profile, career guidance, strategy, branding, and a roadmap to reach your career and professional goals
85% of resumes are rejected by ATS screener and never get
to the Recruiter or Hiring Managers desk
Here’s What to Expect
A highly personalized approach. No templates. No lenthy questionnaires.
100% Customized. No templates
Turn around time
Fast turnaround time for drafts. Finished product delivered in 5 business days after draft approval. Files in Microsoft and PDF formats.
Machine (ATS) ready and keyword optimized
Double Your Interviews
How It Works?
Select A Career Service
Book the Service
Session with Coach
Resume Services and Packages
Resumes | LinkedIN | Cover Letters
Show Your Potential and Capabilities
0 to 2 years of professional experience
- New hires, recent graduates, or college juniors/seniors, Interns
- Individuals with 0 – 2 years of professional experience
- Those who want to stand out from the crowd
- People with the desire to show what they are capable of
Highlight Experience and Accomplishments
3+ years of professional experience
- Managers, Individual Contributors, Career Changers or Switchers
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Solid performers looking to advance, possibly to a management role
- Those with a track record of delivering key accomplishments
- People eager to show what they can do on the next level
Demonstrates Leadership and Expertise
C-level, Director, VP, Leaders, General Counsel, Decision Makers
- Directors, Senior Directors and Vice Presidents wanting to move into an executive leadership position
- People with 15+ years of professional experience
- Strategic thinkers with considerable expertise and team leadership
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the coach’s qualification?
How it does work?
Your coach will outline, the session format and tell you what to expect and how to prepare in the welcome email.
How do I know which package is right for me?
Our #2 Xpress Interview package is the same as the Expert program. However, this is for folks who don’t have a whole lot of time – they need it immediately and urgently!
This popular package consists of one 90-minute telephone coaching sessions
What is your refund policy?
You are responsible for attending your scheduled Coaching session or providing notice within 12 hours of a need to reschedule. Repeated no-shows or late cancellations could result in terminating your order without refund.
How far in advance do I need to book a Coaching Session?
What days and times are you available?
What do I need to send you in advance of an upcoming coaching session?
Do I have to be in the United States to schedule a coaching session?
Do you provide help with Resume?
(1) We review and critique your resume and provide feedback
(2) We will create, and custom fit your resume to match the specific job that you’re interested.
Please note we do not provide Resume Preparation Services.
What kinds of people do you help?
Why should I use Interview Coaching?
Besides, if you weigh the cost of the interview coaching against your potential salary, it makes logical sense to invest in securing assistance with interview coaching.